Saturday, November 27, 2010

i'm FUCKING fire up now!!!

though?!you think i though?!i can say i'm 100 % comfirm that is him!!!well~!!he din't answer any message but his information already explain it.....FUCK NOW!!!but......i can't say he is wrong although he nick his name(wo.ai.tiffany),cause i the one who is wrong....i don't have any chance to say him,i with you just a sister and brother.....just now at inbox say those things i should apologize to you,every people say me is stupid that i can't put it down but i don't care what they say to me.....as long i still love you....i already hopeless now,my dream never come true,never happy as before....just left a memories....whenever i think it,i will suddenly drop tears.....you never know how deep i love you now





i sorry tiffany yee cheng chee
is myself useless
is myself overhead
is myself not suitable to you
i just don't wan put it down
i just know make you shameless only
i'm sorry that i can't forget you....i just don't wan :'(
i'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment