Saturday, November 13, 2010

i'm the person who very seriously in love

few of couples after break and they will hate their own ex girl friend/ex boyfriend because they been hurt or some of them wan to forget each other and so trying to find other target or might be they wan to take revenge so they started become play boy/girl......but some of them will keep their happy memories as a treasure....well i can that i'm that kind of person who serious in love,will do many foolish things for my beloved girl,sacrifice anythings for her,when she need me and i will be there and i will keep the things that we promise and i won't lie her.....i know what you thinking,you think that i just big talk only or think that a sweet talk etc....well i can tell you true that i'm not,i know i look like some kind of worthless boy,samseng and my attitude very lcly but i treats love very seriously....well you believe or not that your choice :)

time sure pass fast right??the time we start,the time we end....everything look so fast for me but day by day i feel so alone and unhappy,say the true....without you my life feel like kinda different no.....is completely different....without you my life less happiness,no caring,everyday moody,sad and no one love me....i have lost many things already...ya~i know what you wan to tell me....i still have friends and parent accompany me but those things to me is not enough,what i wan is i need you so badly i really really love you more then every moment.....all this days i feel so sad and hurt too...you have tell me before that time can cure anythings but....you wrong....you diffinitely wrong.....it make me worst then before.....just only you think time can cure anythings but for me is not....our relationship have been 5 months already,i know is so long but for me at this 5 months i have been face many hard things you just don't know only.......before at this 5 months we have make a lot of promise and you have keep this many promise and din't break it but there is wan promise you have keep breaking.....what did you break??well you have break the promise that we should not lie each other but still....you break it,i know you din't lie me every time but the time when you lie me....i have already know but i din't say it out cause i just don't wan you like last time feel so sad but the person should sad is me....i know it just a small lie but promise always be a promise,i have keep our promise as ever since we start couple but after we break i have broke 1 promise and that is smoke.....well this things not important for you already but....for me......promise always is a promise....at this 2 months we been less chat to each other already,cause you been find a guy accompany you already but for you me is what??well i don't know what you think....you still remember the time you telling me there is a boy who in love with you and try to chase you...at the time i fill so hatred and jealous....why??cause i don't think that guy is serious and suitable,at that time i really feel so angry and hurt my hands.....but my hand just bleeding only is pain at all but the most hurt is without you.....every single day i miss you more then yesterday but it less then tomorrow,my phone still got a lot of our picture and i always keep it...why??cause when the time i miss you,i will take out my phone and view your picture.....every time when you upload your picture at facebook....i will always click"like"i don't care the picture is ugly or what but for me you cuter then other girls and beuaty then other girls,as for me you are the 1 and only and for me those other girls are nothing....every day you out with friends,my heart feel so hurt cause i was too worry you....when you hang out with friends....you din't even think yourself own safety,you just care about enjoy and fun...i know is nothing wrong but....plz use your brain and think clearly why i so worry about you....cause you just girl,every things will might happen to you.....sometime when i boredom,i feel like wan to find you chat but...i don't have any dare to find you cause i scare i will annoy you....i know is fine to find you chat but i really scare that i will find you non stop and i don't wan you feel annoy so that why i less find you chat....did you know when you feel bad mood and unhappy and i was trying to make you feel better??i think you don't....every time i wan make you laugh and smiles it feel sop hard for me cause i just feel that i'm worthless and useless!!!you should know every things has changed is not same as before already....my mood have been so bad as every days...this 5 months memories i will keep it forever and ever cause this memories is important to me....those happy and sad things i will treasure it.....i don't wan to forget this...i wan this memories remind that my first love...this is all about my feelings and is 100% are true,well i'm a lcly person as think but actually i'm the person who very seriously in love :)



if you blame yourself will make me blame myself
if u din't blame.....i will not feel guilty
what u blame it will be the same result how i blame myself
so don't blame yourself :)



<3[I ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND STILL HOPING THAT YOU WILL COME BACK FOR ME]<3

No comments:

Post a Comment