Tuesday, September 21, 2010

feel alone

already start go school,i still feel the same...i thought i will feel normal if i with my friend but...i just feel nothing except acting happy...but i wont feel alone if i at school cause i have some of my friend play with me :) but....when i at home...every thing so silent except my brother at there noisy....but every thing is quite like no one at home....my phone no like before so noisy...everything have change...i feel so alone....i feel more bored then before...i feel myself not normal anymore...so alone so depress....i have lack my happiness and myself...i think i still cant put her down....but i should forget her i must forget it....i need someone wash my brain...but is impossible!!!how come to forget 5 month feeling?!tell me how?!i think i should 5 years time to forget it or maybe find a girl again huh??but i don have that feel wan find other girl....i really feel so alone now....i so so so miss her now...i really hope that she have more confidence...i really feel so unwell now and feel sad...god?!damn god!!you make me feel hopeless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment