Saturday, September 25, 2010

my last mission

my last mission finally complete...i finally give you the present,i feel kinda happy but and also i feel kinda unwell....cause i suddenly think about our relation again...when you accept the present i hope you din't open and see the letter,i know is not what kind of privacy but i still hope you din't see it....cause i don't wan you feel fan nao again....when you accept the present,i don't care how you do to that teddy bear,you wan cut off it head or throw it away or you can think the teddy bear is me and use knife cut and slash me.....i don't mind how you do to that teddy bear,i just happy i complete my final mission...and 1 more thing....i know i can't stay forever wit you but please let that teddy bear always be with you :)






i don't wan forget our relationship at this 5 month
but i will keep this memories forever 
i will alway keep my 1st love memories 
keep those happy memories ever and forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment