Thursday, September 9, 2010

最后一次...

honey....erm.....i don know how long i can call you honey anymore but i wan to say is.....is really sad that i suddenly view your blog and i saw something that i should not saw it but.....i already know that how you feel to me....i trust you this few day that you love me and i know the reason why you will dui wo mei xing xin....actually i know this will happen cause i think you are the girl must someone beside you,need someone accompany you and you must saw his face every single days,i very sorry that i din accompany you every single time.when i say that i am a best bf for you actually i din think that i am the best,i just though myself is useless.the reason i do many thing for you is i just wan you feel gan dong and make you love me more but what i do is just make you feel nothing.and 1 thing....do you know why i always ask you out?the answer  is very easy...i just don wan you forget my feeling every single moment...haiz~i don know when i can see "babee sion" this words again maybe this is the last time that u call me babee sion and also the last time i call you honey...i will remember those memories that we text to each other,is really fun although it cant last long...stupiak honey stupiak babee~haha...but i think this my last memories :'(

2 comments: