Saturday, September 25, 2010

i can't stand this family anymore

hey dad and mom,do you know that i already can't stand again you guys anymore??i wan ask you guys something....did you though me is your son or you guys just though me is a dog??mom,you keep call me do those house work when kakak off day...do you know that i can't do all those house work and i just need you help me a littler only...but do you know what you say to me??"son~!don so lazy la just a littler hose work only like that you can't do it??if like that then,i don wan a useless son that can't do anything"...do you know that you say this words make me so angry?!but i din't mind it...do you remember my scar behind my body??i know you still remember it...i still remember what reason you beat me so badly...just because my exam result below 65% or 60% only,then you so mad at me and beat me so hard...when someone saw my scar and ask me why...i just say i at school fight with friend...do you know why i lie them??cause i don wan them think my mom is a crazy ass hole dog....when every time i think this,it make me angry...make so wan kill you...and dad,i really thank you save my life when i still a baby and need operation...i know because of me so the operation cost you a lot money but why you do that for??you already have 3 daughter and plus my litter brother...your 3 daughter is great as you though,they cute,they nice and they very smart....unlike me...i am useless,stupid and just get you guys in trouble...when you always scold me say me useless and say many rude things to me...but i din't get angry or blame you either...cause i already admit myself...but if you din't cost your money to save my life....i sure you will happy to lose 1 son,cause the son will never let disappoint anymore....i sorry that i can't do the best son in your life...i would be happy if you let me die at this world....cause like that you wont feel disappoint anymore and i wont make my most lovely person suffer in pain too....i have always think myself don have zhi ke live at this family and also though not suit for this home but don worry,cause i sure i will leave this home someday and i know you guys wont mind me either....i think this is the great idea don't you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment