Tuesday, September 14, 2010

mei,plz don feel depress anymore

to mei:
sorry last night make you more depress and more moody,mei last night what i say is hope you don make yourself like that...i know you still cant forgive yourself that you hurt me...but should see open a littler,maybe break with me is good cause you wont have fan nau anymore and you feel freedom cause i can never told you what you cant do anymore...at this few days i know you feel bored and don have dare find me....i know you scare me i wont forget our memories....but i need some time to forget although i don wan....i feeling moody sad unhappy and depress all the time....but what i can do?just accept it and try to create new life...mei plz continue your happy life just like before....i don wan see you always depress...i think maybe because of me make you feel moody or depress,then i should stop find you at this few days....mei hope you can smile again....再苦都要记得微笑 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment