Sunday, September 12, 2010

xi guan

after we break and i accept it...but i feel really kinda bu shi de ni.i don just cant accept it out relation so easy to stop at here...at this 5 month feeling did you really din feel it??last time i though if i fu chu ni hui ai wo gen shen  but i wrong now i know wo fu chu de gen duo,wo ai ni jiu gen shen...maybe the reason you feel nothing...it is because you din fu chu that why you treat me no confidence....but i don know it real or not....but i just know i already xi guan have you love me care me...you wan me find other girl??i don think i have that feeling to find....i already xi guan together with you....i already xi guan those day we together even we just text each other but i really hope that you will give us one more chance and i hope you will really truely love me....god please give her a littler confidence and nai xin...hope we can back together again :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment