Friday, October 22, 2010

did you listen me even once??

last time when we chat,you suddenly say you wan to die and that time is really my fault....stop blame yourself ok??is me scold you,you din't do anything wrong......please listen to me ok??i know you have tell me many time that you have reason to die,but let me tell you something...that is not a reason,your life,your parent,your sick and blame yourself that you din't treaser me....are this thing call reason huh??!!do you think you life suck?!you think you life worse then other people?!but do you think about me how i feel??every time you say die,i feel hurt you know??whatever i say or how i care you but you still do the same thing and don't listen me,well find....you can think my words is rubbish and think whatever you wan,what i wan from you is live happly and don't think about blaming.....i really hope you will listen although i not your boyfriend,if you still loving me then please stop blaming yourself anymore but if you din't love me.....well then i speechless now......



and 1 more thing S.I.C.D.I
this is not the meaning of "sure i can do it"
and sorry last night i lie you but you no need to curios about this words
cause this words is blaming myself only










why love each other can't together??
is there nothing that we can do it??
my hearts really feel so pain now

No comments:

Post a Comment