Friday, October 29, 2010

is there something should not know and should not see??

today evening,when i was going to read your blog and suddenly saw you have private your it.....i was curios about it,i was thinking is there something that you write i should not know or you just scare that your write something will hurt me??well i don't know though,but never mind i think i get it your reason already....maybe there is many secret and something hide from me....but i really wan to know your feeling...haiz


[S]ion [I]s [O]nly [N]ameless
 i have found out my name meaning
when my grandmother haven't pass away
she name me this name,at the first time i don't like it
but now....i think this name suitable me...
grandma....did you name me that name just because i'm really useless,brainless,hopeless and worthless??
well i'm really like this name now and know why you name "SION"

SION IS A HOPELESS PERSON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment