Monday, October 18, 2010

i forget you?!!

how long we din't sms each other already??i think almost a month...i think~at this few day...or should i say every days huh?!!do you think i forget you already?!!don joke around,do you think love a person so deeply and forget that person so easy??!!don't stupid ok??!!you think i'm that kind of person forget people so easy??!!i don't think so!!ya...i know 5 month relationship not long for you but for me is very long,even almost a half years already...this 5 month feeling i still remember it until now,no need to mention it...i still feel hurt without you...i know you might think that i chat with other girl and forget you already,let me ask you 1 thing....forget a person that you most love is that easy??!!maybe you will,but i not so sure i don't even know how you feel about me now....as for me forget a person is impossible,i know you will say nothing is impossible...well you don't know how i feel about you too....don think that i always chat with other girl and forget about you,NO!!you don't even know i talk a lot about you to this girl....i tell her every story since we couple,every days i keep repeat to ask the same things...i ask do we really don't have chance anymore??when the girl tell me that i should forget about you,at that moment when i hear this....i feel so angry....do you know why?!!i can tell you right now,cause i'm not like as other guys won't satisfied just because break these things and go find a other girl to forget you!!


do you still love me??
if yes,why don't back together again??
plz don't tell me same answer anymore
cause that not a answer
you think back together will more hurt right??
i can tell you that is wrong,what make me will feel suffer??
just because you treat me cold??
well i get use to it already...
still what will make me more hurt if we back together??
or that is your alasan(malay)??
cause you already forget me??

No comments:

Post a Comment