Monday, October 11, 2010

sorry i annoy you but don't worry,i wont annoy you again

i sorry this few days i annoy you,i just wan try to an wei you but i don't know that i annoy you more....actually i also feel myself really annoying,i think you won't need me anymore...ya,i really helpless i know i can't even help although you tell me what happen...i know you won't need my caring anymore,cause i just make you more unwell...maybe you wan forget me and become stranger then i apologize to you,next time i won't find you anymore then let become stranger lah....i really sorry that i annoy you


you say that you don't have any person will love you??
am i not a person??are you really forget that i still love you??
do you know i was to hoping that we can back together again??
but i think that i make it more worst
i really annoying,i really a idiot and useless too
stranger....ya,i think this is a good idea for you
well then,let us don't contact each other anymore




i'm sad now!!you don't know what is feeling about hurt!!!
i really so annoying!!!!!!i so damn hate myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment