Monday, October 25, 2010

sorry i make you drop tears again/a unwell night

sorry i make you drop tears again :'(

i sorry that i make drop tears again,when i read your blog...i suddenly feel sad and non stop crying....i really so stupid that hurt you!!i so hate myself!!!am i a boy or rubbish huh??!!how can i make a girl cry?!!hate it!!after finish sms with you,i do know you will not blame yourself or not??but i think i should trust you,i hope tomorrow every things will be fine...i love you :')

a unwell night

haiz....at this night,i feel so depress,sad and not well....i can't even sleep,all i was do is thinking of you....do you know what i thinking??i thinking how long you will still love me??i think is not forever cause i know next year or some days you will forget me,i know you love me will not too long....i really so scare you will forget me although we din't together already but i still feel sad,i even don't know how to face that situation.....haiz~well still happy that you won't feel lonely already, although i really hate that guy keep find you but you won't feel lonely now...this is the good news for me,but you don't even know how lonely i am now....well you don't know....there is a girl keep find me but.....i don't have the mood find her back or reply her msg....i always holding phone the wish that you will text me....but never mind i should "xi guan" this feeling....i don't know what i should do at this night....sleep??but i don't have the to sleep....i just keep worry that you will forget me,my heart feel so pain now....haiz~i have hoping it so long but when my wish will come true or it never come true??haiz~but no matter how i still hoping it until you forget me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment